Prefab FRP Trussed and I-Beam Bridges
Areté Structures is not just a bridge supplier. We help guide your project from conception to completion. Our sister company, Areté Engineers, can provide engineering services from preliminary design through construction management.
The Areté Difference
- Critical Components Pre-Assembly Certification: Pre-assembled bridge components guarantee the perfect fit and function prior to shipment.
- Precision CNC Parts: Human error is eliminated when parts are fabricated by a CNC machine.
Fiber reinforced polymer
Advantages of FRP
Pre-fab trussed and i-beam FRP bridges are an ideal solution for remote pedestrian crossings or in locations where low maintenance is desired.
- Light weight: Compared to steel, FRP is approximately a quarter of the weight, making it ideal for remote locations where all the bridge components could be carried to the construction site by hand.
- Can be assembled by “unskilled” labor: All individual bridge parts are prefabricated and ready to assemble on site.
- Economical choice for remote locations.
- Corrosion resistant: Material is extremely durable
- Moderate span lengths: Span lengths of of up to 100 feet are achievable.
Download our general bridge specifications here.