Areté Structures designed, supplied an delivered a 43-ft x 5-ft FRP bridge for the Waterway Park Home Owners Association in Arlington, Texas. This bridge is olive green in color with FRP non skid decking.
FRP Bridge Design
- 43-ft length x 5-ft width
- Minimum 42-in high railing above decking
- Continuous horizontal toe plates
- Pony Truss Design
- Strongwell EXTREN® 500 Series Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Structural Shape. Strongwell FRP products are made in Bristol, VA.
- Olive Green Color
- 2 sets- 3003 Aluminum Abutment Clips
- Galvanized Hardware for Structural Members and Decking Hardware
- Non-skid Fiber reinforced polymer decking
- 100-PSF Pedestrian Live Load
- AASHTO Guide Specifications for FRP pedestrian bridges
- AASHTO Guide Specifications for pedestrian bridges
- ASCE Pre-Standard for LRFD of Pultruded FRP Structures
- Drawings and calculations provided and sealed by a professional engineer in the state of Texas