Areté Structures designed, supplied and delivered 5 FRP composite I-Beam Stringer Bridges for the Tri-State Company trail builders to Canaan Valley State Park in Davis, WV. Trail builders from Tri-State were looking for a short span low curb bridge design that would be easy to install on the trails of the Canaan Valley State Park. The Areté beam (stringer) bridges met their criteria perfectly.
FRP BRIDGE DESIGN
- FRP composite I-Beam Stringer Bridge
- Bridge Spans
- (3) 20’x5’
- (2) 10’x5’
- Gray Color
- Galvanized Hardware for Structural Members
- Wind loading 35psf
- AASHTO Guide Specifications for FRP pedestrian bridges.
- AASHTO LRFD guide specifications for pedestrian bridges.
- ASCE Pre-Standard for LRFD of Pultruded FRP Structures.
- Strongwell Design Manual