In June of 2020 Arete’ Structure supplied a 50’x6’ FRP Truss Bridge for the Town of Woodside California. The bridge is olive green has timber decking and sloped end sections. This was the 50th bridge supplied by Areté and will be used primarily by equestrians that live and visit the Town of Woodside. The bridge was assembled and installed by C2R Engineering, and Woodside Town Engineer reports that “the bridge looks great”.
FRP BRIDGE DESIGN
- FRP Truss Bridge
- Strongwell EXTREN® 500 Series Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Structural Shape.
- Bridge Span 50’x6’
- 54” railing with safety channel mid rails
- Galvanized Hardware for Structural Members
- Color Olive Green
- 85 PSF Live Load
- 35 PSF Wind Load
- Positive Mechanical Camber
- Strongwell Design Manual
- Drawings provided and sealed by a professional engineer in the state of California