Arete’ Structures designed, supplied and delivered 5 FRP composite I-Beam Stringer Bridges for the Tri-State Company trail builders in Huntington West Virginia. Trail builders from Tri-State were looking for a short span low curb bridge design that would be easy to install on the trails of the Canaan Valley State Park. They found just that with this new Arete’ design.
FRP BRIDGE DESIGN
- FRP composite I-Beam Stringer Bridge
- Bridge Spans
- (3) 20’x5’
- (2) 10’x5’
- Gray Color
- Galvanized Hardware for Structural Members
- Wind loading 35psf
- AASHTO Guide Specifications for FRP pedestrian bridges.
- AASHTO LRFD guide specifications for pedestrian bridges.
- ASCE Pre-Standard for LRFD of Pultruded FRP Structures.
- Strongwell Design Manual